General Description Apply For This Position
The BeOnAir Network is an organization that instructs students in all areas of the broadcast industry to become the next generation of media professionals. Our brand promise is “Learn from a Pro to Become a Pro”; students are trained by broadcast media professionals working in the field. The organization operates as seven campuses across Ohio, Illinois, Colorado, and Miami. Like all members of the BeOnAir Network staff, the Admissions Representative is expected to project the organization's core values and core purpose. This position supports a college and creative culture and ensures graduates are fully ready for entry-level employment opportunities.
The Admissions Representative will be responsible for recruiting, admitting, and enrolling students into the exciting and passion-driven BeOnAir School Network. The Admissions Representative (AR) will lead and/or participate in college information sessions, orientations, town hall meetings, and coordinates campus tours for students and parents. The AR will also provide guidance and customer service to the student throughout the admissions process. Enrollment goals for this position are set weekly and per class start.
Scorecard Accountabilities: Leads assigned, telephone dials, contact (total appointments set), appointments show, appointments apply, enrollments, core plus enroll, emphasis enroll, same week leads set, social media enrolls, referral-PDL-friend.
BeOnAir Network Core Values and Definitions:
Core Values – personal, ethical, and ideological guidelines that set the standard for every aspect of business operation from hiring to decision making to strategic planning.
• Integrity -Deliver your accountabilities by always doing the right thing!
• Passion - Positive emotion that drives successful actions
• Customer-Centric - WIFC (What’s in it for our customer?)
• Creativity - Think outside the box!
• Winning -Winning is not a sometime thing; it's consistently achieving your accountabilities.
• Reason - Getting to the real why?
BeOnAir Network Core Purpose:
Graduate students who are preferred choice of broadcast media business to hire, partner or outsource entry-level opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
• Review, manage and actively pursue the lead flow generated through the beonair.com website, social media, search engines, radio and television advertising, high school admissions programs, live internet remote broadcasts and referrals.
• Make telephone dials to new lead sources and other leads per week
• Set a minimum number of appointments per day and meet with prospective students to provide detailed information about the program. Inspire and motivate prospective students in order to exceed monthly enrollment objectives.
• Collect new student applications from appointments set per week.
• Actively follow through and accountable for the prospective student as they return for the admission process and/or tuition packaging to ensure and succeed in enrollments per week.
• Maintain a close working relationship with the Financial Aid Advisor by meeting daily to understand the situation of each prospective student, their status, and what is needed for enrollment. Have a basic understanding of student funding options.
• Manage a collaborative student enrollment process to achieve the highest possible level of satisfaction for prospective students.
• Ensure School admissions and company policies & procedures are executed to ensure that accreditation standards, compliance, and regulations are fulfilled.
• Attract students by developing alumni relationships and initiating referral campaigns to induce students to attend the School.
• Participate and/or organize campus events, career events, remote broadcasts and class visitations.
• Report weekly enrollment activity to the National Admissions Director on day/time requested.
• Manage daily and weekly enrollment objectives by completing an accurate department scorecard
• Participate in weekly Admissions meeting for professional development, training, and scorecard accountability.
Work Experience Requirements
At least 2-4 years of direct experience in the admissions field or direct sales.
4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
In order to fully service the staff and student needs, this position requires the employee to often physically move from department to department as well as present multiple lectures for long periods of time. This is not a sedentary position.
Occasional lifting, bending and climbing stairs
Frequent talking, listening, walking, sitting and standing
Ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks and function in a fast-paced working environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.