Looking to expand your career in Film or Video?
We can help you pursue your passion and take your film production career to the next level! At M&S Media Schools, our Film & Video Production program will empower you to advance your education and career.
The Film and Video Production Program provides contemporary and traditional skills in modern production of digital video content. The program helps the intermediate, or experienced multimedia professional learn more about modern styles and technical skills. The program prepares students for their field with history, pre-productions, shooting, and editing skills. This program offers advanced education with the ever changing contemporary techniques of lighting, shooting, and editing.
Our film production courses provide students with all the tools they need to succeed behind the lens or in front of the camera. Best of all, many of our film modules give students the chance to put their learned skills into action and build an impressive portfolio.
Whether you’re an aspiring film producer, film editor, or a recent graduate exploring your options, M&S Media Schools has the courses, state-of-the-industry tools, and professionally taught classes you want and need.
At our film school, you won’t find boring lecture halls or unhappy classmates. You’ll just find teachers and students who are doing what they love!
- History of Film and Television: Study the fascinating history of film and television production, and learn from the best filmmakers to date.
- Fundamentals of Motion Pictures: Gain the skills needed to produce a motion picture that captivates the eyes and ears of your audience.
- Pre-Production, Screenwriting, Story-boarding: Find out how to master everything that needs to happen before the cameras start rolling so that you can maximize your recording time.
- Cameras and Lighting: Learn how to properly light a variety of scenes for film in order to produce the most visually appealing shots and videos.
- Scene Shooting and Set Roles: Get hands-on experience in various roles on set so you can experience different jobs and responsibilities in the film industry.
- Video Editing and Post Production: Get trained on video editing and post-production techniques that will help you turn your raw footage into a true masterpiece.
- Advanced Post Production and FX: Become a go-to guru for post-production and FX so you can strengthen your resume and stand out from the competition.
- The Future of Broadcasting: Find out what trends you can expect to see in the future of broadcasting and what you can do to stay ahead of the curve.
- Film and Video Final Project: Create a well-produced and carefully edited video that you can add to your personal portfolio.
Time to Stop Thinking About It And Do Something
Download the 41 Careers in Broadcasting Ebook
What Makes Our Film and Video Program Different
Our Film and Video Production Program is among the best in the country because it is incredibly comprehensive. It teaches both contemporary and traditional skills in modern production of digital video content to ensure that students learn all of the industry’s best practices. The program also helps the intermediate or experienced multimedia professional learn more about modern styles and technical skills that are being used today.
This versatile film program also prepares students for their field by teaching them everything they need to know about film history, pre-productions, shooting, and editing skills. It also offers advanced education that align with the ever-changing contemporary techniques of lighting, shooting, and editing.
Our Film & Video School Locations
Our Film & Video Production program is offered at these three campuses:
What is a Video Producer?
Are still curious about what exactly a video producer does? As a member of a video production team, the producer is the problem solver who oversees the film in pre-production, production and post-production. They manage the budget and forecast the expenses of the video production, while at the same time securing permits for filming, securing locations and scheduling studio time. They also have many other exciting responsibilities that vary by project. Our video production certificate programs teach you how to become an expert at all of these job duties.