Looking to advance your media sales career?
The Media Sales and Marketing Program provides contemporary and traditional skills in digital marketing, terrestrial advertising, and new media branding. The program helps the beginner, intermediate, or experienced broadcast media professional become more competitive in a new media landscape. The program guides students in commercial writing and business communications skills, client relationship approaches, and sales presentations. The program also offers advanced education in contemporary advertising and marketing fields, social media marketing, mobile device advertising, and internet-based analytics to demonstrate results and outcomes of marketing campaigns.
- Role of the Media Marketing Professional
- Commercial Writing and Production
- Sales Presentations and Client Relations
- Branding and Imaging in Social Media
- Sales Analytics and Results Management
- Social Media and Digital Sales Tools
- Mobile Device Advertising
- The Future of Broadcasting
- Business Communications
- Sales and Managament Final Project